The best low-deflection shaft on the market. With its solid Maple construction and superior accuracy, this is the go-to choice for players seeking unbeatable power and consistency. Its 12.25 mm tip size, European Conical Taper, 1/4" Natural G10 ferrule, and Onyx laminated cue tip make it the perfect option for those looking to execute powerful shots with precision. Say goodbye to conventional shafts and hello to Tiger Carom Laminated Shafts.
All Tiger shafts are proudly made in the USA.
- Available Joint Options -Tiger, 5/16(14), 3/8(10), Radial, Schuler, Adams, Longoni (Wood to Wood), Hanbat (Wood to Wood & Radial Piloted) and Uni-Loc Q-release. Other custom joints may be available upon request.
- Decorative Rings - Tiger Copper Ring, Black Collar, Sneaky Pete Style or Silver Ring
- Standard Cue Tip - Onyx-LTD 12.25 mm
- Ferrule - 1/4" G10
- Taper - European Conical Taper.
- Length - Standard 27” Also available in 28”