The limit does not exist with Tiger’s Fortis Carbon Fiber shafts. As one of the most powerful, solid hitting and lowest deflection shafts on the market, the Fortis offers great feedback, a solid hit and the consistency of Carbon. Naturally finished, the Fortis has a very sleek and consistent appearance and aids the player in getting a better slide on each shot. The consistency of the carbon adds confidence to each play especially with long shots. No need to worry about dry heat or extra moisture! Choose from three different types of taper and sizes - The Fortis-Pro (12.00 mm tip size, semi-pro taper) for extra spin and draw, The Fortis-LD (12.50 mm tip size, 17" pro-taper) for overall spin and accuracy, and the Fortis- X (13 mm tip size, 17" pro-taper) for high performance, All Tiger shafts are proudly made in the USA.
- Available Joint Options - 5/16(14), 5/16(18), 3/8(10), Radial, Tiger and Uni-Loc Q-release. Other custom joints may be available upon request.
- Decorative Rings - 1/8” Black collar (Fortis Carbon Fiber Shafts for Tiger Joint Type come in decorative Copper Ring)
- Standard Cue Tip - Onyx-LTD for Fortis Pro , Sniper-LTD for Fortis LD & Fortis X
- Ferrule - 3/16” IB+
- Tip Size: 12mm for Fortis Pro, 12.50 mm for Fortis LD, 13 mm for Fortis X
- Taper - Semi- Pro Taper for Fortis Pro, 17" Pro Taper for Fortis LD and Fortis X
- Length - Standard 29” Also available in 30”