Experience Tiger's mastery in craftsmanship and technology with the Classic 2 Series. Featuring hand-picked Bird's Eye Maple and Maple woods, the C- 1 Color series is hand stained enhancing the wood's natural characteristics and beauty using Aerospace-quality UV clear coats. Every cue is meticulously hand-sanded and polished to perfection, making it a sight to behold and a joy to play with. With a Tiger joint pin for seamless connection and custom copper rings, the Classic 2 series is naturally timeless.
C2-1R Features Red hand-stained Bird's Eye Maple Forearm and Butt Sleeve with a Black hand-stained Maple Handle
- C2-1R Cue $850
- C2-1R Cue with Fortis Carbon Fiber Shaft $1150
Cue Length- 58"
- C2-1R Features Red hand-stained Bird's Eye Maple Forearm and Butt Sleeve with a Black hand-stained Maple Handle
- Butt- 29"/ Shaft- 29"
- Joint Diameter- 21.60 mm
- Pin - Tiger Pin Stainless Steel
- Weight- 18.0 oz- 20.5 oz
- Shaft- Paired with a Tiger Shaft. Option for Fortis Carbon Fiber Shaft also available.
- Cue Tip: Onyx for Tiger Pro Shaft(12 mm), Sniper for Tiger LD Shaft (12.5 mm), Sniper for Tiger X Shaft (13 mm).
- Ferrule- 1/2" Saber-T ® Ferrule
- Joint protector- Set of Tiger Joint Protectors
- All Tiger Cues are packaged in a Soft Black Velvet Tiger Cue Case
- Proudly Made by Tiger in the USA